Fashion | Travel | Lifestyle

Saturday 23 September 2017

Double Denim Colour Pop

Lets talk jeans! I don't no about you girls but I have always had a love/hate relationship with jeans, it takes me such a long time to find a pair that fit right and are actually comfy to wear. You can imagine my delight when I tried on this pair from 'NA-KD fashion' and managed to get them over my bum with no trouble whatsoever; AND they fitted almost perfectly around the waist too! Yup that's right.. no laying down on the bed and wriggling around like there's something in my pants nonsense; AND no big gaping waist to try make look cute. Like I said, absolutely delighted with them! 

I am pretty sure I'm not quite cool enough to pull of the double denim look but I have gone all out here anyway (YOLO). I really like this look at the minute especially with a pop of colour. I'm very much into red this season and thought this was the perfect accessory colour to make this outfit POP!


x BW

 

Outfit details linked below:
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig