Fashion | Travel | Lifestyle

Saturday 16 September 2017

Wats-new

So you could say it's been a while...
In fact it will be two whole years this November since I last blogged.
Does anybody else wonder where the hell the time goes?
 
I'm super excited to be back up and running! Truth is I have missed blogging a HUGE amount! I miss writing, I miss the sense of creativity it gave me, I miss sharing my ideas, I miss the community and I miss being inspired and wanting to inspire others. That's a hell of a lot of things to miss ay?

If you are struggling to find yourself a new winter coat and you are loving leopard print as much as I am this season then this NA-KD coat is just what you need! It feels just like a dressing gown and who doesn't want to walk around in their dressing gown?!
 
Anyway without further ado! Here we go again...Welcome to wats-ontrend... I hope you enjoy reading!

 
x BW
 
 

Outfit details linked below:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig