Fashion | Travel | Lifestyle

Sunday 8 October 2017

Faux fur biker jackets are back

I can not quite believe we are already in October.. It is actually crazy thinking about where this year has gone. Honestly, I can't keep up!
 
It was June just the other day and I was sipping cocktails on the beach in Barcelona with my girls and now I find myself buying every fur coat I can get my hands on just to try keep warm! I will admit though.. as much as I moan about the cold weather it is without a doubt my favourite time of year for styling.
 
This is the second jacket I have added to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe so far this year and I think it is fair to say it will be another one you will find me in a lot over the next few months. It has faux fur throughout the whole inside of the jacket and it is the ideal length sitting just below the waist. I have seen a few of these about recently however this is without a doubt one of the best quality ones I have come across. The best bit? Its under £60! Direct link can be found below..
 

x BW
 


Outfit details linked below:
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig